Alexi Neocleous is Australia’s leading freelance copywriter. His agency Marketing Bump is known to get fast results using direct response marketing to persuade people to take action; call a telephone number, make a purchase or any other action they want someone to take.
The techniques Alexi uses are so powerful they even got the attention of currently the world’s richest man, Warren Buffett. Mr. Buffett received one of Alexi’s sales letters and invited him to be a guest at his company’s annual general meeting. Alexi also caught the attention of the late Gary Halbert who described Alexi as “sharp.”
In this podcast James and Alexi discuss…
- The emotional triggers that cause people to buy
- The perfect sales letter formula
- Why proof demonstrations can be ‘too’ dramatic
- What to test first (it’s not what you think)
- What you need to know about your market before creating your sales message
- Alexi’s persuasion ‘hot’ buttons
- How video has changed copywriting and how you adapt
Enjoy this interview? Post your questions and comments below.